Los Angeles and Seattle… NOW its time for the BIG apple New York City! Woo hoo! Through the years I have spent a lot a time in NYC shooting, working and playing. I have always had fun in New York. I always wanted to live there, but it never worked out. Back in the day I used to spend half my year there and of course it was when the weather was best. Not a fan of the extreme cold or heat. Here’s 10 amazing New York moments…
- My First Trip – way back in 1985 I made my first trip to NYC and it was scary. You never forget your first time. 4 crazy days!
- Dinner with Iggy Pop – A nice dinner with the legend. We talked about Frank SInatra and our upcoming photo shoot.
- Avedon at Whitney – in 1994 at The Whitney Museum of American Art. Blew me away and made me smile, but then again everything he did made me smile.
- The Hampton’s – A couple summers of super fun.
- Visages Reps – my first NY Agent! So many amazing times with good people and great friends!
- Avedon at the Met – in 2002 he had one of his BIG exhibitions at the Met. Fucking brilliant in every way possible.
- George Michael’s Coke Commercial – Shot in 1988 at Madison Square Garden. The job was great, but the after hours fun was even better.
- Pearl Jam at The Roseland Ballroom – 2 fucking great shows in 1991.
- All Food – I ha