This was easy, but at the same time very difficult. I’ve been a huge fan since 1974. When I was in High School I saw them LIVE 6 times!! ALL at the Oakland Coliseum in No-Cal. They were amazing in every way… Great music and a very entertaining show! I was lucky enough to sneak my camera in few times and shoot some cool pix. When I look at the pix or listen to their music I just smile. That’s a good thing! Here’s a list of my 10 favorite EWF songs…
- Zanzibar – they did many instrumental songs, but by far this is the best!
- All About Love – their best love song!
- Reasons – the best song to slow dance to.
- Sun Goddess – best version… w/Ramsey Lewis of course on Alive in 75.
- Imagination – love this song! Great lyrics!
- Devotion – amazing live!
- Evil – so good, so evil.
- Boogie Wonderland – dance baby dance.
- Take It To The Sky – a hidden gem on Faces.
- That’s The Way Of The World – Their anthem!
Leave A Comment