Yea, yea, yea! Another fucking list. You don’t know this, but I’ve shot more than musicians in my career? I’ve shot it ALL in one way or another. I did a list of my favorite music shoots a while ago. I thought I would list 10 of my favorite NON-Music shoots. Again… Too many to choose from, but I will try.
- Brad Pitt – Before he was a big star he came to my place, we hung out, shot some pix & had some fun. He was so nice and honest.
- Gregory Hines – Gregory was the best of the best. I got to spend a day with him while he taught a tap dancing class. It was magical.
- The Tick – My favorite gallery shoot ever for FoxTV. The actors, the costumes and the sets were amazing!
- Jamie Foxx – Shot him twice and both times Jamie was super cool.
- Johnny Depp – Wanted to hate him, but he was so nice & I walked away very impressed.
- Chris Farley – One of the funniest shoots ever. He was just so warm, friendly and hilarious. Seriously laughed the whole day!
- 2001 Goodwill Games – At the time I shot Maurice Green, Michael Johnson & Marion Jones… The 3 fastest people on earth! Boom!
- Sidney Poitier – A hero of mine since I was a kid. Meeting him was all that and more. A true gentleman & all class!
- Jack Lemmon & Walter Matthau – Two of my favorite actors of all time. Not only did I do a great shoot, but afterwards they talked to me and let me ask all sorts of dumb questions.
- Kirk Douglas – Such a legend and so nice. Plus he’s Spartacus!!!
Leave A Comment