I was talking with a photographer friend of mine a few days ago. I asked him who his favorite photographers were growing up and now. He gave me some great names, but then turned the question onto me. I was like… UHHH!! I said check my blog and look for my lists! So I did and made some changes. I have my big three, but never thought too much past that until now. Here’s my favorite 10 today cuz I know it will change…
- Richard Avedon – The master of the masters!
- Irving Penn – My hero since I was 10.
- David Bailey – Too many iconic images to count!
- Peter Lindbergh – Best of his generation!
- Frank Ockenfels III – Been a BIG fan since I met him!
- Helmut Newton – One of a kind and iconic.
- Charles Peterson – The best Seattle Grunge ever!!!
- Greg Gorman – I wanna be like him when I grow up!
- Michael Lavine – So many great music images!!!
- Ellen Von Unwerth – She has one trick and is great at it!
Leave A Comment