These are my favorite singers who were solo singers. Leaders of their own thing. There were too many to list so I just did these 10. I know I forgot a few. I know there are so many more, but these 10 can do NO wrong!
- George Michael – Had it all and when he was performing live there was nobody better!
- Frank Sinatra – Saw him in the early 80’s and he did not let me down. Old blue eyes could make every song a masterpiece.
- Angela Bofill – I loved her when I was in High School. Beautiful voice!
- Anne-Marie – One of favorites NOW!
- Sammy Davis Jr. – My hero! When I was a kid I loved listening to him and watching him Just pure talent!
- Al Jarreau – Talking ALL that jazz!
- Prince – If God wanted to be a lead singer, he would be Prince.
- David Bowie – Could do NO wrong and was the best of the best!
- Elvis Presley – The king!
- Willie Nelson – Legend, icon and hero!
Leave A Comment