Thought I would have some fun today. You know I love making lists. You know we’re all locked up for a while now. You also know I’m doing the best I can to keep busy and creative. Here’s my 10 favorite things to do while in quarantine…
- Sleep – Love my sleep and I make sure I get quality sleep.
- Make To-Do lists – I’m all about making a list for each day and getting shit done. I need to feel productive.
- Watch TV – Watching way too much bad TV, but it’s fun.
- Staying away from social media – Twitter & Facebook suck and just piss me off. I try and stay away as much as possible. I recommend you do the same.
- Look at old photo shoots – I sit in bed at night and look at my photos and shoots on my iPad. I try to think about the good old days and it makes me smile.
- FaceTime with friends – I have a couple special friends that keep me entertained and put up with me. Thanks!
- Scan old photo shoots – Was lucky to get some photo files out of my vault before the lockdown. Been going through these shoots and scanning some hidden gems!
- Build new websites – I built a new site for my directing work! Looks awesome. Stay tuned.
- Doing my walks in Beverly Hills – Just the drive there is nice and relaxing. Then I walk for 30 minutes and sit for 30 minutes. Count my blessing and say thank you.
- Smoking weed! – My new favorite thing to do at the end of everyday. Get stoned and chillax.
Leave A Comment