10 Things I Like (updated)
Way back in 2014 I wrote a POST about 10 Things I Like. A few years have past and things have changed. I’ve gotten older and smarter! Also I’ve learned a few things in the last few years. Here we go…
- Ardbeg Scotch – I got introduced to Ardbeg a couple years ago. It’s strong in flavor and the first sip is always tough, but after that I’m ALL good. I love how it makes me feel fuzzy!
- M Cafe – My favorite restaurant in LA and thank god it’s 3 blocks a way! Healthy, creative and tasty vegan food. #Yummy
- Directing – I started back in 1991. I love the process more now than ever. MORE please!!!
- Bondi Beach – I’ve always loved Bondi Beach. But last year I spent 6 months there and feel deeply in love! I miss my friends, the beach, the coffee, the banana bread, the walks, the Tim Tams and so much more. Boo hoo!
- EPL – Still do and always will. BUT I also love the MLS!
- Hasselblad X1Dii – Love my baby! She takes good care of me and makes me look good.
- ALL my Aussie Friends – You know who you are and I miss you very much! #Love
- Exhibitions – I loved every exhibition I’ve had since the first one in 2017. I love making people smile and my photos do that.
- BIG prints – I love seeing my photos printed big and framed!!! The bigger the better. #FineArt
- Vanilla Lattes & Banana Bread – I’ve always loved Banana Bread and Lattes, but I love them even more at Bondi Beach.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!