In a galaxy a far, far away there was 1991. I’ve told you about the fun events and experiences I had in 1991, but now I want to share the 10 Best Photo shoots I had in 1991. There were a lot to choose from cuz I was super busy that year with a lot of shoots, lots of travel and even more fun. When I look back at 1991 I smile. It was truly the best year for music and my shoots! Here we go…
- Nirvana | March 30th – My first shoot with the Nirvana. A great day in Seattle.
- Mudhoney | June 8th – My first shoot with Mudhoney! SO much fun and I had more than a few drinks.
- The Afghan Whigs | July 14th – First shoot with Greg and the boys in NYC.
- Nirvana | July 22nd – Second shoot, but this time at my apartment in LA.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers | August 14th – Publicity shoot for Blood Sugar Sex Magik. Such a great day!
- Pearl Jam | August 29th – Publicity shoot for Ten in Seattle.
- Soundgarden | August 29th – After my shoot with PJ I got to meet up with Soundgarden for a quick shoot.
- Alice In Chains | September 11th – My first shoot and my best shoot with Alice In Chains. SO fucking cool.
- No Doubt | November 10th – First shoot with No Doubt for their first first CD. I knew Gwen was gonna be a star!
- Nick Cave | December 8th – A moody shoot, a great shoot and great musician. The Bad Seeds were so bad.
Leave A Comment