I don’t listen to a lot of new music these days, but I do try to pay attention to the music world. There’s more music being created than ever. Anyone can be a singer, musician and band. BUT who really stands out? Who can make a career out of it? Who can make me smile and feel? Who do I like to listen to these days and look forward to what they are doing next?
- Koffee – I love everything she does. SO good!!! Would love to meet and shoot her some day.
- BMW Kenny – Just makes me smile and wanna dance with his hip hop grooves! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
- Lizzo – Duh! She is beyond awesome! Her music just makes me smile.
- Damian “Jr Gong” Marley – He blows my mind just like his dad did. I would love to meet and shoot him soon.
- Lauren Ruth Ward – YES!! Perfect in every way!
- GoldLink – so cool, so talented and so very cool.
- Chronic – discovered him on Tiny Desk and have not looked back.
- Gary Clark Jr. – Love me the blues and he has them more than most! SO fucking good.
- The Struts – Everything they do just works and is so good. Luke is one of the best lead singers out there today!
- Anne-Marie – Another great artist I discovered thanks to Rudimental. She fucking rules! Rudimental is a BIG favorite and I love everyone they work with.
Leave A Comment