I’m getting older by the day. Its not fun and can be a bit scary at times. I’m not a fan of middle age and I’m sure I’m gonna hate my so called “golden years” even more. Getting older basically sucks. Before I get too old there are a few things I want to do & accomplish. I’ve kept these kind of lists for many years and thank God I crossed most of my goals off. As I get older, I think about what’s left to do and not so much what I’ve done. Wish me luck.
- To love & be loved – This has always been #1 on my list like forever. I want to know it and feel it 100%.
- Australia – Been there many times, but I want to go back for a really long trip. I want to live there for a while and just see what happens. Be scared of the unknown mate.
- Book deal – I have enough material for many books. I would like to make many and show everyone ALL that I’ve done.
- Direct a Movie – yes, you heard that right. Been on my list for 25 years.
- Exhibitions – Starting with my Greatest Hits this year and many more to come.
- Japan – I’ve always wanted to visit Japan. I’ve got to get there sooner than later. I love the culture, food and people.
- Keep Shooting – My dream has always been to shoot until I drop. It still is.
- Help My Friends – I’ve lived my dream for my whole life. Now days I love helping my friend live theirs. It makes me proud when I see a friend succeed or just see what hard work can do.
- Be Healthy – I’m not sure this goes on a bucket list, but I just want to be healthy in every way I can for as long as I can.
- Italy – Would love to live there for a short time. Just be Italian for a bit.
Leave A Comment