This is not easy! 10 favorites!! Really? Desert island discs! I’m gonna try my best to name 10 favorites, but I promise there are another 100 I could list. These 10 are not really my favorites, they are the ones that changed my life in one way or another.
- Earth, Wind & Fire | Gratitude – My first cassette tape & I wore this sucker out all through High School.
- Pink Floyd | Dark Side of the Moon – Probably one of the greatest albums ever!
- Return To Forever | Romantic Warrior – the greatest jazz fusion album or ALL time.
- ABC | Lexicon of Love – This album is represents the entire 80’s for me.
- Santana | Moonflower – Perfection from beginning to end.
- Nirvana | Nevermind – So simple & brilliant in every way.
- U2 | The Joshua Tree – Pure passion & talent. Every song a classic.
- Jane’s Addiction | Nothing’s Shocking – Changed my life.
- A Perfect Circle | Mer de Noms – I love everything about this album & I mean everything.
- Vince Guaraldi Trio | A Charlie Brown Christmas – SO good, that I listen to it year around.
*** This sucks, I could list so many more. Maybe I’ll do part two soon.