You know I love Jane’s Addiction. You know this because I have the photos to prove it. The first time I saw them was in 1989 in Santa Barbara. My good friends Mary’s Danish opened for them. I sat on the side of the stage and was blown away. NO lie… It changed my life. It was insane and it blew me away! From that day on I was obsessed and could not stop listening to anything they put out. Here’s 10 of my favorites!!! Crank it up yo!
- 3 Days – this is my jam yo!
- Mountain Song – coming down the mountain!!!
- Whores – the opening riff by Eric is fucking brilliant!
- Ain’t No Right – this song is so right!
- Ted, Just Admit It… – best song for a stripper!
- Idiots Rule – yes they do.
- Jane Says – yes she does.
- Stop – please don’t.
- I Would For You – really, would you?
- Ocean Size – its XXL.
Leave A Comment