Do you own any Photography books? Do you like coffee table books? Do you have any favorite photographers? I have owned and still own quite a few photo books. I call it my library, but its not that big. Here’s 10 of my favorite photographer/photo books. If you don’t own them, find them! You will be better for it.
- Richard Avedon | An Autobiography – brilliant in every image!
- Irving Penn | Passage – a serious lifetime of great photos.
- Mario Testino | Portraits – love this book from a modern master.
- Helmut Newton | White Women – a classic from the great one.
- Peter Lindbergh | Images of Women – pure genius from one of my favorites.
- Paul Jasmin | Hollywood Cowboy – a great book from a legend.
- Juergen Teller | Juergen Teller – a great 1st book & always loved his style.
- Richard Avedon | The Sixties – the legend at his best.
- Tony Ward | Obsessions – kinky, nasty, arty porn.
- Araki | Tokyo Lucky Hole – one of his many great books.
Leave A Comment