You gotta have FAITH, at least that’s what I was told way back in 1988. Here’s 10 great moments I had with George Michael and the FAITH Tour. Not in any real order, but just some fun moments that I will always be grateful for and never forget.
- Faith video shoot – my first shoot with George!! Such a great video and shoot.
- Publicity shoot for the Faith Album – Shot all over downtown LA! Those photos have become iconic! Like wow!
- Father Figure video shoot – 4 long days of shooting that almost killed me. Meeting Tony Scott for the first time.
- First concert in Sydney, Australia – My first trip to OZ and my first show with George!
- One More Try video shoot – Shot in the Blue Mountains at some old hotel. An amazing experience for sure. AND Tony Scott directed.
- Detroit concert with Aretha Franklin – Meeting & shooting Aretha! Holy fuck it was awesome!!!
- Hawaii concert with Elton John – Meeting and shooting the show with Elton. AND having dinner with Elton and George!!!
- Editing photos w/George – Many times I would meet with him to go over photos. Always had great conversations and good l