You hear people say that they have NO regrets. Don’t live life with regrets. I thought about my life. I thought about if I have any regrets. To be honest… I do. Here’s 10 regrets that I could think of…
- Nirvana – I regret not shooting more photos when I could have and NOT shooting any solo portraits of Kurt. Ugh.
- Concerts – Went to so many great shows where I didn’t bring a camera! I regret being lazy!
- Fear & Love – Early in life I was fearless and passionate. I had my heart broken years ago and after that I fear took over. I regret that I let it take control for so long.
- Moving to LA – the only regret I have with moving to LA was that I came here with $1500.00 dollars to my name and didn’t really know anyone. Not very smart! I regret not being better prepared, but it did work out.
- Directing – I started directing in 1991, but I wish that I started way earlier. Like 10 years earlier!!! I regret that I did not have the confidence to do it.
- Communication – when I was younger I was bad at communicating my feelings and my thoughts. As I got older and went through therapy I learned how to communicate. I regret I did not learn earlier!
- Pain – not physical pain, but emotional pain. I carried it around for WAY too long!!! I regret I let it stay with me for way too long!
- Therapy – I did therapy for over 6 years! It was great, but NOT enough. I regret not doing it longer!!! Someday I will go back!
- Confidence – I was always self conscious and had low self esteem.