What a year! What a fucking year! Have to say 2020 was the craziest year of my life and I’ve had some crazy years! I gotta say there’s not a lot to be happy about, but I have a few things! I had a few moments that I want to mention and be thankful for.
- Health – My health is everything. The older I get the more it matters. I’ve had a stressful year, but did a good job of staying healthy!
- Moving – after 30 years on Sycamore Ave. I moved! HOLY FUCK! My new home is amazing and I love it more everyday.
- Work – Tried to do as much as I could. So did NOT shoot enough, but I did a few great shoots.
- Life – Got older, got smarter, got wiser and did I say older??
- Friends – Can’t say enough about my best friends. They have kept me going for so long. This year we all stepped up our game and helped each other.